Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Doing something I've never done

Good evening everyone.

Hi angel!!! :) I know you're reading all this by now, right???? I have this strange feeling that the right set of beautiful eyes (like doves, remember?) are scanning these posts by now. ;) I really am looking forward to meeting you.

Not a whole lot new to report today.

Pastors Joel and Victoria, we love you dearly! Have a wonderful, well-deserved vacation and a very Merry Christmas. See you when you get back. I know Marcus will take good care of us while you're out of town!

I turned Michelle on to my blog tonight. Michelle is my fellow Lakewood person at work. She's a constant source of encouragement in the office. She was a bit amazed that I would put such personal thoughts online for the world to see.

Someone told me once that if I want to see what I've never seen, I've got to step out and do something I've never done.

Well, I've never done this. And knowing me, I may just get another idea or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment