Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Ephesians 3:20

Good evening! Christmas time was wonderful!

Tonight, I am able to wear shorts out on my patio. Winter this year in Houston lasted somewhere in the neighborhood of two weeks. It snowed on Christmas Eve last year. Today, I'm running the air conditioner!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. The family all got together over at my sister's house in Northwest Houston. We went to church the evening before and then came back to the house and hung out.

I was thinking about how good God is as I hung out with them. I have two sisters who are are now serving the Lord, and He has brought strong men of God into their lives. I couldn't have hand picked these guys any better for my sisters. Both are involved in their church and have a sincere love for God. These are the biggest blessings in life...when you watch God do an Ephesians 3:20 in those you love.

I was thinking at one point, I'm ready for some Ephesians 3:20 in my love life, O'Faithful God!

I'm just going to concentrate on doing my part -- that's delighting myself in the Lord. I know He's always faithful to do His part. Princess, the desire of my heart is to spend time with you!

But I realize God has to be the one to make this happen...

I was reading during my quiet time this morning in Psalm 127:1. It reads, "Unless the Lord builds the house, its builders labor in vain."

I want Him calling the shots. I want Him bringing the right woman of God at the right time. I want Him to get all the glory, and only He knows when that right moment has arrived.

Having said all that, I still hope to see you soon, angel! You're on my heart and covered in prayer, wherever you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment