Saturday, December 24, 2005

Kirby's hospital visit brings Christmas cheer

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

Don't have much time to type here right now...LOTS to do today. Errands to run...hopefully catch a few minutes of the Texans...then I'm going to the Christmas Eve services at both Houston's 2nd Baptist (being held at the Toyota Center) and Lakewood tonight.

I'll be "churched up" going into Christmas morning!

Sorry about not posting much this past week. It's been crazy. We had a nice week at work -- we adopted an underprivileged family and everyone pooled their resources to buy them gifts and a Christmas tree, then we dressed Denny up like Santa and delivered everything to them. Fun! I wish I had some photos to post here...they're back at the office. Rhonda was a little disappointed in my photographic efforts (HA!) but we sure had fun blessing them.

Nancy Holland of Houston's KHOU Channel 11 came out to the hospital I work at (The Methodist Hospital in Houston) this week and did a great story about the PAWS program, which provides pet visits to patients sick during the holidays (or any time of the year, really).

To my princess, wherever you are today...have an incredible Christmas...the last one we will will be separated for, I'm convinced! Great days are right up ahead of us...Keep looking to Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith!

I'll try to post again tomorrow, but have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment