Friday, December 9, 2005

Narnia and Dwight Silverman at the Texas Medical Center

It is cold outside in Houston, Texas! At least, it seems cold to me.

Today began with a Public Relations Advisory Council meeting of the Texas Medical Center. This meeting is monthly, and brings together PR and marketing folks from all the institutions in the TMC.

Dwight Silverman, technology columnist at the Houston Chronicle presented on blogging. Nice presentation...very insightful on the potential power of this technology.

In the case of a personal blog, such as this, it almost seems like an outlet for personal journaling -- but it's public. Just how open do I want to be here? I'll see as I get more comfortable... Stay tuned!

I unfortunately had to miss the Lakewood Church-Houston Symphony Christmas concert tonight. Was anyone there? How did it go? The Chronicle did a great story this morning.

Looking forward to the movie tomorrow evening (actually, it's past midnight now, so it's later tonight)...the C.S. Lewis film opens tomorrow. Go see it!!! http://adisney.go.com/disneypictures/narnia/index.html

If you'll please excuse me, I have some things I need to talk with Him about before bed...and it's been bedtime for a while here!!

To the wifey, wherever you are: Goodnight beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment