Sunday, January 1, 2006

2006 has arrived

Well, our beloved Texans fell to the 49ers 20-17 in overtime this evening.

Welcome to Houston, Reggie! Yes, this is a fun city, property is cheap, and football fans here have been talking about you for weeks.

Look forward to seeing you suited up at Reliant!

Richard Justice wrote a nice story for yesterday's paper.

So 2006 has arrived...looking for God's goodness in new ways this year...to be a bigger blessing to those around me.

Sweetie, you're the best. At midnight last night (or I guess it was this morning), I was praying for you! I wish I could make "us" happen faster...here's where He led me in scripture:

"GOD proves to be good to the man who passionately waits, to the woman who diligently seeks. It's a good thing to quietly hope, quietly hope for help from GOD."

-- Lamentations 3:25, 26

He is faithful! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment