Friday, February 24, 2006

We've got a lot of voices around us, don't we?

To my Beautiful, Gold Medal winning Princess:

We've got a lot of voices around us, don't we? Voices telling us the way to go, what we should or shouldn't feel, what is logical and what isn't, the right and wrong way to do things...

Has God placed something on your heart, sweetie? If you believe so, don't let go of it.

God is not man, one given to lies,

and not a son of man changing his mind.

Does he speak and not do what he says?

Does he promise and not come through? (Numbers 23:19 MSG)


You need to know that I'm flexible. And I don't mean that I can put my leg behind my neck. I mean I'm very open to His leading. Interpret that however you like.

Put a smile on that pretty face. Put your sholders back. Do what you do with confidence and His anointing. Be anxious about nothing!

Yes, we are surrounded by a multitude of voices. Everyone has an opinion. Please, on matters concerning me, only listen to one voice.

His.

No comments:

Post a Comment