Thursday, March 16, 2006

OK, who threw the crackers on my patio?

"My food," said Jesus, "is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work." (John 4:34)

Good morning, warriors!

OK, who threw the crackers on my patio? Cute! I can't eat them. Bugs got to them before I could. I had to throw them out. Please make any future food deliveries to my front door. I go out that door more frequently and will find it sooner.

Today should be fun. After a full day at The Methodist Hospital, I am going to dinner with my siser, Jennifer, my brother-in-law, and their baby girl (my niece) Hailey (remind me to tell the cool story about Hailey here sometime) this evening after work. Jennifer, I'll leave work and head straight over there.

My intention was to start posting again more frequently last night after church, but I got home late and was worn out. Pastor Marcos preached...it was excellent. He is doing a series with Lisa and Dr. Paul on Wednesday night on the miracles of Jesus.

Is it my imagination or is the Wednesday night crowd growing?? Praise God!

Liz, cheeseburger song please for top 10. I guess I have to email to vote. I like that one. The one about the hairbrush isn't quite as good.

Talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment