Monday, May 22, 2006

Church, clay pigeons and Taco Milagro...

I know, that doesn't make much sense, but that is basically what happened today.

It started at the 11 a.m. service at church, and then I was invited to my soon-to-be brother-in-law's "bachelor party"...on a skeet range in west Houston.

I guess that is what Christian men do for their bachelor parties. Shoot skeet. I shot a seven, which I understand is borderline pathetic, especially for a former Jarhead. I probably didn't discover a new hobby today, but I had some fun.

Then, we met a bunch of people, including my sister and her finance, up at Taco Milagro. It was a beautiful night (has God been blessing us in the weather department lately or what?). We sat out on the patio, ate some Mexican food, and I met some Houston Jesus people. Good fellowship time.

Now, I'm home and worn out. I need to talk to Jesus for a little while (I'm praying for you, Princess!) and get to sleep. I have a 7 a.m. meeting at the hospital.

Until next time... JT

No comments:

Post a Comment