Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I Love L.A.

This place is beautiful. I landed this morning and got checked into my hotel. Then, I spent at least a hour driving around looking for an In and Out Burger. I've been craving those things! I finally found one back over near LAX.

Didn't do much today other than drive around a little bit looking at the town. Again, this is an attractive city. The weather was a bit grey and rainy when I landed around 8 or 9 a.m., but by early afternoon it was blue skies and cool temperatures. Perfect.

By the way, great Christian radio in this city. I've been listening to this station while driving around.

I just got back from a late dinner and I'm kicking back in my room now watching the local news...worn out. It's just about lights out here.

I'll be here for a few more days and I look forward to seeing more of the city. Talk with you again soon. John

No comments:

Post a Comment