Sunday, March 9, 2008

Great news! I'm done waiting!

You've been given ample time to do what's right.

And you have continually thumbed your nose at practicing the same integrity and accountability you espouse to others.

This blog is about to get a whole lot more interesting.

I'm done waiting on these people. I've been patient, I've been kind, I've been understanding, and it's gotten me nowhere.

When I think about how long this has taken, and what it has cost me, how much pain and discomfort I've been living in, I'm left with no other option but to tell the story here.

To those who have attempted to do the right thing and help justice prevail in this situation, my sincere thanks. Your reward is in heaven.

If this situation in Galveston is not resolved by April 7, I will begin publishing a series of posts in the days following that will explain this situation to the general public.

I'm not talking about what they think happened. I'm talking about the truth.

Yes, the good, the bad and the ugly. Some of it has been shared here, but there's more that needs to be shared. I'm sorry for the omission in the past. I truly believed this would get resolved without reaching this point.

I know no one is really serious about getting to the truth, because I have yet to be asked by anyone what happened. How can you seriously investigate something without talking to the person with the most knowledge of the events?

It makes one wonder if anyone is really interested in getting to the truth...

This will be good for a number of reasons. First, it will get the truth out there, which is fantastic enough. Secondly, it will give me a chance to share important parts of my personal journey (we Christians call it our testimony) that I haven't been able to share to this point.

I've learned the hard way in my life, that justice doesn't just happen. We have to make it happen. And when the wheels of justice have fallen off, someone has to have the guts and integrity to pull out a freaking wrench.

Just call me Johnny Mechanic. We're going to fix this situation, one way or another.

Again, tell all your friends that the first installment appears on April 7.

By the way, it's time to fire your consultants. They shouldn't be giving people advice on anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment