Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The state of Texas is harboring terrorists

You folks down there in Galveston don't seem to get it. There is corruption down there. What part of "they threatened to kill me" did you not understand?

I'm not giving this up until someone other than me pretends this is important.

The Galveston Daily News could quite possibly be the worst excuse for a newspaper on plant Earth. Have you started working on this story yet?

I haven't been interviewed yet, and I'm the main source for information, so I doubt it. They are so backwards and inept at that paper, they probably still think this is a story about whether or not I was a party guy prior to Christ, as opposed to a story about state employees and leaders breaking the law to intimidate someone they wanted to control.

I know you all read this blog. Don't pretend you don't. Do you all realize that I haven't received any type of contact from your paper regarding what I have blogged about here? Are you people awake? I have accused leaders at UTMB of threatening me verbally and with handguns, and that didn't even warrant an email to find out more? (Don't bother sending me an email now, you're not going to get an interview with me now.)

What a joke. I think any student in Journalism 101 would call that a hard news story. And I stand by every word of it. Being a journalist isn't just the ability to string words together well. Being a journalist is a responsibility. Remember?

Why am I still going through this? Because no one wants to act like they're a journalist and cover this story, or press the university on it. They'd rather let these folks get away with this simply because they don't want to see me vindicated. Pure and simple. They realize that I'm probably telling the truth (which I am) and they realize how damaging this will be to the county's largest employer, so they'd rather this go away.

Sorry. This is about principle. It's about right and wrong. You're not going to treat someone like this anymore.

In fact, there's more to this story I didn't talk about already. I was kind enough not to go into at least one other incident, in which one of those Busch-league terrorists looked me in the eye and told me that they would carry out their threats.

After months and months of incidents of gunfire and verbal threats, one of these people actually looked me in the eye at an event and said, "We'll do it. (Slapping her hands together making a loud clap). Whatever it takes."

These people are serious. And they are being protected by the state of Texas and the local media.

I've been told on numerous times in numerous ways by these people that they would kill me if they had to, and you all want me to forget about it? Just let it go? Let maggots force me out of my hometown? Forget it.

What kind of country do you want to live in?

If we let people in power get away with this kind of garbage, we are giving our country to the scumbags. Is that really what you want? You really want me to go away, after everything I've been through, and let people of this quality stay in power or at least not be held accountable in some way?

I wouldn't trust a couple of these creeps to manage a group of 17-year-olds at a Del Taco. And somehow they talked their way into management positions in the University of Texas System. Amazing.

Forget it! We're going to wait until this is resolved. Get to work fixing it! Now.

"Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee" (Psalm 25:21).

I stand by every word that I have typed into this computer regarding what happened while I was there, and what has happened since.

I told the truth. All that manure we talked about in those ridiculous Professionalism Board meetings about accountability and integrity was a joke unless something is done about this. You put me on that board to be an example on that campus...to stand up for values you'd prefer to flush down the toilet than have to practice yourselves?

I don't care if I have to go alone on this. These people are criminals, and I'm not going to let them get away with doing this to someone.

You people should be ashamed of yourselves.

The irony is, I ended up being the one in the bunch with integrity, who stood up for what was right, and what was my reward? Public embarrassment? Humiliation? The loss of my career? Should I go on? I could.

Until this is fixed, UTMB is an embarrassment to that community and a stain on health care in this country. I'm sorry I have to shoot straight with you all. That's just the way it is.

You want me to move on? Then take care of this situation...fairly. Now. Or lets let a jury sort all this out.

The spirit of the living God within me won't let me move on until this is resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment