Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Linkpost | 1.13.2009

Subscribe to John is Waiting For His Princess! by email -- Perhaps it would be more convenient to be notified of updates on this blog via email? I'd love to make that available to every one of you kind people today. Sign up now!

Would you live in this dump for $150? -- Ronald McDonald House Charities Northern California is raffling a fully-furnished $1.9 million Dream House in Sacramento. The Mediterranean villa is on 1.7 acres in the foothills and also features manicured grounds, a solar-heated, built-in swimming pool and spa, and a vineyard.

Feeling a Little Unfocused? Try a Cup of Tea -- Could a safe, natural substance found in tea help millions of children and adults? Apparently so.

Clint Eastwood is apparently smiling, too -- Every time the commercial for Gran Torino comes on television, I yell, "That one looks awesome!" It's now open nationwide. His character seems very comfortable standing up against the maggots and criminals of our world. I love that. Here's a little preview. Mr. Eastwood is not only a fabulous actor and director, he's a leader, too.

Is my blog obsolete? -- A debate was recently raised by an article in Wired magazine, questioning whether blogs have become obsolete. My blog seemed like a fantastic idea when I got started in 2005. I tend to believe that blogging is an important means of information sharing and personal expression, but I have a teachable spirit. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment