Friday, January 23, 2009

The nice lady just asked me if I wanted clean towels, free coffee in lobby

What a fantastic day we're having so far in Los Angeles. I just had a knock on the door and a nice lady asked if I'd like some clean towels. I only use one towel a day but I wanted her to feel she was contributing to my joy so I went ahead and got several new ones. I hear there is free coffee in the lobby, but I haven't visited yet to confirm this.

Let me tell you something, I'm way bigger than this problem. Did you all know that the Word of God never comes back void? I'm really happy about that. And I have plenty of clean towels if I need them, so I guess we're in for a heck of a day.

It's raining in Los Angeles, California! I just walked outside for a moment and was shocked by the precipitation. It never rains here, I think. I'm used to rain. I came from Houston, Texas. I rains often there.

Not really a lot to share right now other than, "No weapon that is formed against me will prosper," and "I'm bigger than this problem," and "Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers them for them all," and "I was created to overcome."

Man, knowing all that, who could have anything but the best day ever! And, I'm in lovely Los Angeles, California. It just keeps getting better and better. Did you know that my obstacles are not actually holding me back, they are propelling me toward my destiny? I'm just beside myself knowing all this.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get out of this room and see what is going on outside today.

No comments:

Post a Comment