Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Exclusive video of me being thrown against a car by a military police officer!

Here is a video I recently digitized from my time in the Marine Corps. Sometime during my stint at Marine Corps Logistics Base, Barstow, Ca., in the early 90s, I began playing industrial/alternative dance tracks at the E-Club.

That's the Enlisted Club, for those of you not familiar with military stuff. This is a video I played occasionally.

The bed jumping took place, if I remember correctly, in a motel room in Santa Monica, California. The underwear dance, as we learned to call it, occurred in the barracks in Barstow.

Many thanks, of course, to the late great Stanley Kubrick for 2001.

And thanks to Uriel, The Cosmic Generator, for being so unique as you float through space, blinking and displaying an assortment of lovely colors.

A special thanks to the Marine Corps Logistics Base military police, for their help in educating everyone in the absolute importance of having a designated driver when necessary.

The four-star you see briefly is Gen. Carl Mundy, Jr., the Commandant of the Marine Corps, during a visit to MCLB, Barstow.

Semper Fi, Devil Dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment