Monday, December 28, 2009

Where am I celebrating New Year's Eve? Where am I most likely to get a kiss?

New Year's is rapidly approaching. This is an evening that people frequently go out to enjoy an evening on the town. I'll be in Houston, Texas, for this New Year's Eve, and I've spent considerable time thinking about where I want to be at midnight.

You see, I want to plant my lips right on a pretty girl, at the stroke of midnight. Will you kiss me? You don't have to marry me. Or even date me. But can I have a kiss?

What I discussed in my last blog post is truth. And, the more I think about that, the more I think it's time to break this long stretch of the lack of physical contact. I want you to kiss me. Really.

Someone certainly wouldn't mind kissing me, right? That's a tradition at midnight on New Year's. Again, I won't have a ring with me, and you're not committing to anything beyond a kiss. And either am I, for that matter. But a kiss would be awesome, huh?

Any female is eligible. Well, as long as you don't have a husband, or something like that. Think about it. One mindless awesome kiss right at midnight with no strings attached? Yes!? And if you'd like, I'll feature you here on the blog in the coming days...or we can keep it a secret!

If you see me out somewhere, just be near me as midnight approaches. Make eye contact. I'll get the message.

So, where am I spending New Year's Eve? I wonder, where am I most likely to get a kiss? I'll have to think about this. :)

Kiss or no kiss, Happy New Year to all my readers! Thanks for keeping up with my blog.

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading your blog with the computer on my wrist.

    Wishing you a good 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A kiss is but a kiss-but which sort?

    http://www.trygve.com/uekiss.html

    ReplyDelete