Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Super Bowl is soon, and I still haven't figured out who dat is

The Super Bowl is soon, and for the life of me I simply can't figure out who dat is!

I'm going to put those thoughts on the back burner for now, and start thinking about where I'm going to watch the game.

I'll come to your place to watch the game if you'd like me to. Send me an e-mail or post a comment to my blog. I might even bring over a tasty pumpkin pie for us to devour. I sure do love pumpkin pie.

Let's get back to the topic: The game. Now, who's playing this year? I don't really care about that, because as you know the Chargers unfortunately won't be there this year. Maybe next year. However, I found a really nice shirt I might purchase for the big game.

I have to let you in on a secret. I'm really only watching for the commercials. They should be especially good this year. I think Peyton Manning might dominate the commercials. That's probably a good thing. Peyton Manning seems like a really nice person.

Where are we watching the game? If I don't hear from you, I'll probably find a sports bar in the Houston area. What's the best public place in Houston to watch the game?

No comments:

Post a Comment