Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The excitement is growing hourly...Super Bowl in about five days

Remember how you felt as a kid on the night before Christmas? It's funny, but that's is how I felt last night as I tried to sleep.

I'm so excited about the Super Bowl I can't get a good night's rest!

After doing some reading online, I discovered the New Orleans Saints are playing the Indianapolis Colts this year. That's pretty good, that should be an OK game.

I've been to Indianapolis a couple times, and New Orleans is just down the road, so I'm having a hard time deciding who to root for. I'll probably just root for the team that the majority of people are rooting for where I watch the game. I like to fit in, and kinda go with the flow.

That's one of the reasons I've ordered a new shirt on the Internet for the game. I want people to say, "That guy's pretty cool. He has a really nice, officially licensed NFL shirt just like we do. We like him."

Since no suggestions have come in about a viewing place for the game yet, I've selected several and will make my final decision on Sunday. I'll make sure to tweet once I get there.

Thanks, as always, for keeping up with my blog and/or following me on Twitter. It's nice to have you along!

No comments:

Post a Comment