Monday, February 8, 2010

Special message for Sarah Palin

I understand there was a goofy Super Bowl party featuring Gov. Rick Perry and Sarah Palin yesterday. If that wasn't so scary it would be hysterical.

I also understand she made a remark that was something to the effect of, "A lot of us in our states proudly cling to our guns and religion." Damn right. Welcome to Texas. And apparently we'll go to any length to protect those who use the former to make a point.

Maybe some of us, including myself, don't read our Bibles like we used to. I do remember, however, one particular verse that certainly fits in this situation:

"Bad company corrupts good character."

What the hell are you doing hanging out with Rick Perry?

You wonder why there were a lot of empty seats? This is a prime example of why I no longer call myself a Republican or Democrat. Politics in this country is a complete turn off.

No comments:

Post a Comment