Friday, February 5, 2010

This thing even smells good

You can imagine how excited I was, tearing the package open like a five-year-old does on Christmas morning. The UPS driver had just done his job efficiently and effectively, and there I was with yet another gift from the football gods.

This thing even smells good. I just wanted to stare at it for several moments, imagining how I would feel once it actually was on my body. And as expected, the only holes in it are the ones that are supposed to be there.

You want to see a picture? Click this link, but be careful, and prepare yourself for what I experienced just moments ago. Joy.

Imagine it on me, in a room full of Houston Texan fans, finishing their second or third pitcher of beer. Lots of love in that room. A brotherhood of sorts.

Experiencing the greatest and most watched sporting event in the world together, you can imagine I might get a comment or two on how much they like my devotion to the NFL, and arguably the league's best football team (other than the two playing on the TV sets around the room, obviously).

Needless to say, I'm ready for the Super Bowl. Make sure to follow my tweets. I'll let my followers, the best and the brightest on Twitter, know exactly how the party is where I am.

In the mean time, keep on Raider hatin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment