Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I just took my joy out of the dryer

Every time I wear my joy, I have to wash it again.

I just took my joy out of the dryer. So soft. Elegant. Smells nice. I'm hanging on to my joy.

That's the only way to describe my mood today. Joyful. Peaceful. How do you know you're doing the right things in life? I always let peace be my umpire, so to speak. Today, the umpire is saying, "Fair ball!"

Don't worry. There's no truth to the rumor that I'm hurting like Lance Berkman. What is there to hurt about?

I'm healthy, whole, and have an amazing future in front of me. I'm having a hard time wiping the grin off my face.

This is a fantastic day. You can tell I'm already thinking about baseball season. I'm even working on a press release I may post right here on Opening Day. That's going to be a good night at the ballpark.

I let Fritzi outside a couple times already today. I woke up this morning to find Duffy had taken a dump in the living room, so he had to go out as well. Even in the midst of that, there was peace. Let peace be your umpire. I think I'm going to get a t-shirt made that says that.

Why haven't I heard an answer about my journey destination yet from y'all? Maybe I should let my joy guide me. My joy's always done me right, pointed me in the right direction.

So I've folded joy nicely and set it aside for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment