Thursday, March 25, 2010

Taking a break from Twitter

To all my followers on Twitter, thank you for the decision to follow me. You are true warriors of the cause. Whatever the cause is.

I'm going to take a Twitter break for a while, due to some issues I'm having with the site. Despite two password changes, someone is still able to access my account and has begun following people and deleting tweets.

That just doesn't feel right to me, so I'm going to take a break until I'm convinced I have control over the account. Can you imagine someone being able to log in to your email and use your account at will? Or publish tweets under your name? Or chose who you follow or unfollow?

I'm sorry. I consider myself moderately intelligent. I just can't figure this situation out anymore.

Please keep an eye on the blog for updates until I get my life back. And keep standing against the maggots of the world.

One day, I'm convinced, all this craziness will make sense. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment