Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"John is Waiting for His Princess" posts now avilable here

Are you happy I'm blogging again? I hope so, and I hope we can talk about some things here that will generate great discussion.

I have imported my previous blog, "John is Waiting for His Princess," into this blog. You can find those older posts by looking at anything dated before 3/21/11.

I have a creative bug inside of me, and I absolutely have to do something occasionally to keep my mind occupied while we wait for the future. If I'm not creating something, I get incredibly bored. Blogging is a fantastic form of creative and personal expression.

Also, there are times things just need to be said publicly, and often I feel like I'm the only person willing to say them.

One of my YouTube subscribers said that posting something to a blog each day is an important goal, so that's what I'm going to try to do. Some days, I may post several times.

Please check back often if you're following me online, and I should have new posts to keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment