Tuesday, March 22, 2011

An Open Letter to the Princess

Blogger's note: I'm not dating at this time, so any reference to "the Princess" in this blog should be seen as artistic expression and reaching out to potential love interests. Having said that, if you are the beautiful Princess and feel like I'm writing this to you, I am.

My dearest Princess,

I long for you. My heart feels unfulfilled, like it's missing something. My heart is missing you.

It seems as if warfare has broken out against our love. I can never gaze into your eyes. I can never hold you and feel your silky skin against mine. I can never kiss your bottom. I long for these days to be over so we can be together.

The terrorists and assholes have done all they could do to keep us apart. For now, they've succeeded. But just on the other side of this trial is a wonderful life we'll share. We're going to have so much fun together!

I ask you to stay strong, and stay focused. Distractions may come from every direction, and we may grow tired and occasionally want to give up.

But that's what sets you apart, and that's why I've chosen you. You're focused. You know that our waiting will not be in vain.

Luckily, we don't let assholes win in America, so we're going to be just fine. However, our wait isn't quite over yet. Occasionally, tough days may come. It's in those tough times we have to remember the great reward that awaits us--the reward of each others amazing love!

When times get tough and you feel like giving up on us, I want you to think about this: You're special. You're set apart. You're the best. You're the Princess!

That's exciting, baby, so don't let go!

Keep reading this blog. I'll say "hello" here from time to time, even though we can't be together right now.

Whatever it is you do every day, do it to the best of your ability and concentrate on the task at hand.

I already know you're great, but the tough times are preparing you. I'm really looking forward to spending time with you and getting to know you.

I love you, gorgeous.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment