Thursday, April 7, 2011

President Obama gets a sweet letter from his dad?

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe we shouldn't kill Gadhafi. Maybe we should keep him alive so he can write more entertaining letters to the President of the United States.

By now I'm sure you've all had a chance to read the letter Col. Gadhafi sent to President Obama. Do a Google search if you haven't.

I didn't realize the American president and Gadhafi were so friendly. So warm. Col. Gadhafi even called President Obama his son.

Now I feel dumb for saying Gadhafi's son was dead in a previous post, when we all know President Obama is very much alive and well.

He even called him Baraka, which I guess could be considered a pet name. Last time I heard President Obama referred to as Baraka was in a silly music video (click here now to see).

What is Gadhafi really trying to say? So many misspellings, grammatical errors. CNN.com is reporting that Gadhafi hired an American firm to work on his public image.

I wonder if an American helped to write that letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment