Friday, December 23, 2011

The word I would use to describe new USAirForcePride.com is 'elegant'

Today USAirForcePride.com has launched, and the word I would use to describe the site is 'elegant.'

Yes, 'sleek' and 'attractive' came to mind as well, but 'elegant' perfectly describes how I feel about this latest creation.

Maybe I'm being just a tad silly this morning, but knowing that Air Force personnel and their families around the world, both active and retired, now have one location online to find all the gear and gifts they need makes me feel fantastic.

Whether Air Force personnel are looking for the perfect t-shirt for their wife or grandmother, a coffee mug for dad, or even just 500,000 pairs of combat boots, they have one convenient location online to shop.

If I can ever be of assistance please don't hesitate to email at
info (at) usairforcepride.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment