Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I can't decide where to watch the Super Bowl (or what to wear)

Deciding where to watch the Super Bowl, or what to wear, is very difficult for me.

In 2010, I watched the game in three different locations. I saw the first and second quarters at Sam's Boat on Richmond. Then, I went over for tacos at Ninfas. I saw the end of the game at the West Alabama Ice House.

This year I think I'm going to stay in one location, but I'd like some help deciding where that location is.

Also, could y'all help me pick out a shirt to wear? My San Diego Chargers shirt seemed to go over pretty well, I think. You should have seen the look on people's faces!

I was thinking Raiders this year. I heard one of the Texans coaches was lucky enough to get a job with the Raiders recently. I think I'm an honorary member of the Raider Nation or something. I'm going to do everything I can to get out there to watch a game eventually.

I like that whole "Commitment to Excellence" thing. See, John Tyler always commits to excellence, so he likes organizations that commit to excellence as well.



Anyway, back to the topic we're discussing here: the Super Bowl. Someone on the radio said something about the Patriots and the Giants playing this year. That should be an okay game. Those are pretty good teams.

Or I could just come to your place and watch the game with you, Princess. Send me an email and let me know what you think.

I'll tweet my location on Sunday. Keep an eye on my Twitter feed for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment