Sunday, February 19, 2012

New propane stove raises quality of life, expands menu

The purchase of a new Coleman propane stove has quickly expanded my available menu here at Camp Victory.

Today I used a Swiss army knife to break open a can of Kroger brand Macaroni and Beef in Tomato Sauce. Such an elegant flavor. I'm definitely going to pick up more cans of that stuff next time I visit the store.

Tonight I might even try a can of ravioli. They're on special for about 70 cents with a Kroger card.

This has been quite a step up from a diet that has consisted heavily of canned tuna and peanut butter sandwiches. I'm still eating plenty of those, but thanks to the new stove I can occasionally eat foods that require heating.

The skies have been much quieter since I posted last time. I heard one of the black helo war birds flying overhead either the night I published the last post, or maybe the next night. Since that time I haven't heard another.

I can't determine who is flying these things, or what they are trying to accomplish. Are they a foreign force wanting to take over America, a U.S. military unit that doesn't realize they shouldn't be wasting so much gas, or maybe an Army of angels taking Whitney Houston to Heaven?

I can't figure any of that out, and I've decided it's wise not to waste too much time or effort trying to figure out shit that doesn't make sense. Maybe they just like flying around.

However, I think there's plenty of room in the backyard to land one of those things if y'all want to come in and discuss what the fuck has been going on. I'll publish photos here on the blog of your landing and details of our discussion. And everyone secretly wants to be on this blog!

Below is another photo I took as one of them approached. I've nicknamed this helo "Warrior Spirit." I have no idea why I've named this helo "Warrior Spirit" but I like that name.

No comments:

Post a Comment