Monday, March 12, 2012

These song are really fantastic as well

Several years ago I posted a list songs on my blog that I was enjoying at the time, and that post was such a success it practically caused a hurricane. ;) I thought I'd post something similar today and give you all some entertainment for your cubicles.

Here are some fantastic tracks for your listening pleasure that I've been enjoying. I think you'll enjoy them also if you listen loud on a computer with adequate speakers.

1) Andy Hunter - Amazing -- Electronic music, when done right, still remains the best. The word I would use to describe this track is "amazingness." See what you think.



2) Ladytron - Destroy Everything You Touch -- I love her unique voice, and I love this song! Electronic music, when done right, is still the best.



3) Sinead O'Connor - I Want Your Hands On Me -- The Lion and the Cobra remains one of my favorite CDs of all time. Such great memories of 6400, and sitting on the steps at 300 Westheimer over the years. Listen loud in your cubicles!



I don't expect any changes in the weather from this particular blog post, but I've surprised before. Have a great week if I don't post again for several days.

No comments:

Post a Comment