Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I don't fear bitter old women anymore

We all have decisions to make in life. I believe in making good decisions. That's why I've chosen not to be afraid of this bitter old woman anymore.

No matter what comes our way each day, we can always decide that being afraid of bitter old women is silly, even if they come from money and give the impression they have influence.

I feel set free from fear, like a huge burden has been lifted off my shoulders. Bitter old women can often talk quite convincingly, but they really aren't to be feared. We should laugh at them instead. A good belly laugh, like Leon Panetta displays from time to time.

I used to be scared of this bitter old woman. We look at everything that is said to us, or even the way things are said to us, through the prism of our own personal experiences. I'm sure this bitter old woman was simply referring to the weather (click image to watch video).

Dan Rather talks of a wonderful, long blonde beach. I used to wake up with the sounds of that wonderful, long blonde beach filling my condominium.

Maybe someday I'll make the decision to visit that beach again.

Until then let's all make it a part of our daily routine to laugh vigorously at bitter old women when they say silly shit.

However, please make it your personal policy to always respect your elders. Visit or call your elderly parents or grandparents today and tell them that you love them.

But you should certainly never fear bitter old women, because they are more funny than scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment