Monday, May 6, 2013

John Tyler's Twitter continues to grow and impress, possibly becomes model for organizations to emulate

The growth of my Twitter page in the past year has convinced me that I have yet another extremely marketable skill set.

I've developed a strategy for growing a Twitter presence that seems to work consistently and continually. As of today, I've grown my Twitter following to nearly 137,000 without any press or TV appearances to promote the page. I imagine some people might wonder how I did that (and how they can replicate that for themselves or their business).

When you couple that with the proven track record of success I've had in developing award-winning press releases and obtaining media placements (click here for examples), maybe it's time for me to have some business cards printed. Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment