Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Other interesting thoughts (with photos)

This is a photo of one of the places where I've enjoyed watching sporting events recently. I think y'all will enjoy the place as well. This location is on Garth Road at I-10 in Baytown, Texas. Waitstaff is excellent, and since they kept the volume turned down recently I could really enjoy Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals without listening to announcers.



The drummer man plays drums at his church. This is a gift the church gave him for his volunteer work. I snapped a photo because I thought drummer man looked pretty cool, and that was a very nice gesture. Robot God.



This is an autographed picture of a girl that hangs on the wall of the room I sleep in every day right now. I've always enjoyed the surprised look on her face. I wonder what she's so surprised about? Probably that she's hanging on the wall of the room I'm sleeping in every day right now.


Here's a great little Mexican food place I wanted to recommend to you. I don't remember the name, but this restaurant is on Bandera Road in San Antonio somewhere between Loop 410 and I-10. Those enchiladas were delicious, and I practically needed an interpreter to order. A real Mexico experience, right here in the United States! Look for the red pepper in front, and you've arrived at the right place. #GoSpursGo


2 comments:

  1. the gun is good, the penis is evil! with that being said you are a real trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, officially jealous of that Rachel McAdams picture. She is so awesome!

    Sarah Allen
    (From Sarah, With Joy)

    ReplyDelete