Thursday, June 13, 2013

Heading west to California tomorrow

I'm looking forward to a drive to California, starting tomorrow morning. I hope you'll join me on my adventure, featured exclusively here on the blog and on my Twitter account.

Photos, colorful details and an assortment of the silly shit I often say will post intermittently. The plan is to leave the Houston area early tomorrow morning and stop somewhere near El Paso or Las Cruces, New Mexico, in the evening. I'll drive the rest of the way to Los Angeles the second day.

I've already gassed up the vehicle and put a new can of freon in the AC unit, so I'm ready to roll.

If I find employment there in the next week (and I mean any kind of employment), this could be a one-way trip. If you know anyone with a business in the L.A.-area that is looking for help right now, please send an email to my gmail account (johntyler827 at gmail.com). I'll come by for a visit, ready to start work the next day if needed. Seriously, I'll happily take any position you have available.

Other than that, I'm going to concentrate on having a good time and relaxing. Unfortunately, the Dodgers are out of town next week, but the Angels are at home against the Mariners. I might have to mosey on over to the ballpark.

See y'all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment