Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I bought this camera on ebay today for all of you, and a fun preacher video

John Tyler owns this camera now.
You need new content on a regular basis if you're expected to enjoy this blog. I understand that. Therefore, I purchased a new camera today on ebay.com because my other digital camera went on the fritz.

I have to take pictures of what I experience every once in a while or my blog readers will become despondent or frustrated, wondering what is going on in my life.

I'll use this fancy eight megapixel camera to place images on the blog. Keep checking for updates.

Big changes could be on their way in my life! I've been watching another one of those TV preachers on the Internet, and he's really a lot of fun. Let's go dancing with this guy for sure!


Anyway, I bought a camera on ebay, and I just wanted to let you to know that. Pictures to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment