Sunday, December 15, 2013

More good decisions in Baytown, and some upcoming events


I took a gander at the sign, and it appears the folks at Robert E. Lee High School in Baytown, Texas, know the power of good decision-making and a quality education.

Incidentally, the other side of this sign makes note of some important exams coming soon, and I want to make sure everyone prepares well and aces those tests.

Please forgive me for the quality of the photograph above. My $25 digital camera may be on its last leg.

I'm still residing in Baytown, Texas, right now. The Baytown community has been good. No complaints. The town is just a short drive to Houston, so I'm able to get out in the Houston-area from time to time. I wanted to share a couple events I'm attending in the near future. Come on out and say "hello."


My favorite pizza man Peyton Manning will visit Houston Dec. 22 to put a good ass-kicking on the Houston Texans. My dad invited me to join him inside the stadium for all the festivities. This will be the first time I've been inside Reliant in years, so I'm looking forward to that day for sure. Don't worry, I visited a mall in the town of Lakewood, California, recently to ensure I'm appropriately dressed for a National Football League game.


One of my favorite bands over the years, Skinny Puppy, is scheduled for a Feb. 1 show at Warehouse Live. Have you noticed that most of the industrial bands don't play Numbers anymore?

I don't know why that is, since historically Numbers has been the venue in Houston for that type of stuff. We'll have a fantastic time at Warehouse Live anyway.

For some indication of how much fun an evening at a Skinny Puppy show can be, watch some of this video now (click here).

Other than that, keep an eye on my Twitter for further updates and upcoming events. I'm approaching my 200,000th follower on Twitter, and I sincerely thank all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment