Friday, March 7, 2014

Have y'all joined me for any of the shows in Houston recently?


I hope to see some of you out in Houston in the coming weeks!

The Lorde show was incredible Wednesday night, and recent concerts I attended here by Skinny Puppy and Demi Lovato were both a lot of fun as well. I will even admit to enjoying Little Mix, and that is definatetly not my primary musical taste.

I've developed an ever-increasing appreciation for pop music in recent years, in more ways than one. Keep an eye on my Twitter for an explanation of that, but I feel it's time to start experiencing some of these artists in person.

The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is next (ready to see Ms. Selena Gomez on Sunday), and then I'm looking forward to Ellie Goulding at the end of this month.

See y'all then!

Photo credit @Ells_and_Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment