Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Now more than ever, she wants to be my realtor (and she's in Columbia Blue)

You remember my realtor, right? If the ultra-rich and well-connected are getting dressed properly and talking about the worldwide great success story, something exciting must be on the horizon! Let's keep an eye on this blog for future developments. You know me, I love to share good news. Bookmark this site, or simply enter your email address on the right side of this page, and I'll drop you a note whenever I post something new. Click here to watch full commercial.

How do you celebrate the completion of your first eBook? An elegant meal. I microwaved that chicken for about two-and-a-half minutes, and then stirred the potatoes and heated it up for another minute or two. I washed it down with an ice-cold, Bud Light Platinum. That eBook is coming very soon. I'm going to teach you how to do this Twitter stuff! Enter your email address to receive immediate notification.

Here's a photo of quite possibly the coolest dude in the whole world. He's sings real pretty, and I really like that jacket. Nice shade of blue. The photo makes you wonder what he's singing about. Pain? Hardship? No, these are exciting times! Just ask the rich lady at the top of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment