Sunday, May 10, 2015

Elegant Calvin Klein rock show jacket finally goes on auction block tonight

Even when a piece of clothing holds a great deal of nostalgic value, it eventually has to get listed on eBay.

That's the case with this elegant (or somewhat elegant) Calvin Klein Jeans jacket that will list tonight on eBay at 10 p.m. CST. You see, this is the jacket I wore to go meet my Princess. Or so I thought at the time.

I wore this jacket out one night only. On that night, Grammy award-winning rocker Rebecca St. James visited the Houston area on her "If I Had One Chance to Tell You Something" tour.

The jacket has hung on a clothes hanger for years, unworn, since that night. Now, I want you (or the man in your life) to wear it.

Don't miss out! Make sure to bid before next Sunday night at 10 p.m. CST, or use the "Buy It Now" button to end the auction and win outright. I'll send the jacket to you anywhere in the world.

Where else are you going to find a piece of clothing steeped in rock history like this for as low as $29.99? Ha! You better buy this jacket, or forever gloat while someone else wears it.

Once the auction goes live tonight, you will find it listed on my eBay account by clicking right here. Good luck bidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment