Monday, August 17, 2015

Have you seen the legendary heart yet?

A view from the balcony outside my apartment door in Houston, Texas, displays the legendary heart.

I wish you could all come see it. You can, actually, because the gate is only closed some of the time.

If the gate is closed when you come by just give me a call on my cell phone, and I'll make sure you get inside for a visit.

No one else has fallen from the balcony since the last time I posted here, thankfully. We now concentrate on love. The legendary heart can only mean one thing: Princess thoughts. And love. Why think about death, hell and the grave when we have clear evidence of the legendary heart just outside the front door?

I just keep mulling over fantastic thoughts about love and the Princess' pretty face and pretty hair. And her pretty bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment