Sunday, November 27, 2016

Super Bowl wardrobe coming together thanks to Lids Locker Room, Memorial City Mall

One of the friendliest folks you'll ever meet in a retail establishment just led me to the winning Majestic Triple Peak gear for my Super Bowl 51 Opening Night appearance at Minute Maid Park.

Lids Locker Room at Houston's Memorial City Mall is fully prepared for the game, with officially licensed gear all over the place!

Don't even get me started on the bargains there. The tag read $26 for this incredible cotton-polyester blend masterpiece honoring the World Famous Los Angeles Rams, and he rang me up for less than $19.99! I love that place for the incredible selection, unexpected low prices and helpful staff.

I'll do additional research to see what other Super Bowl related events are on the schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment